Review - 'Diagnosis: Solving the Most Baffling Medical Mysteries' by Lisa Sanders


Diagnosis is a collection of short essays, each one detailing a seemingly baffling medical case that after some sleuthing and tests finally yields the root of the patient's medical issues.

I found this to be quite a snappy read. Each case is only 4 or 5 pages long, so it's easy to tell myself I'll read just one more case and before I knew it, I had read half the book. Each case is written like a mystery, with the clues in the beginning, and then it all comes together in the end with the right diagnosis.

For a book about medical issues, I thought it would be either too gruesome or boringly technical, but it was neither. It was a surprisingly fun, easy to follow, and fascinating read. I recommend it to all except those who get easily paranoid about medical issues.

Readaroo Rating: 4 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.